COVID-19 UPDATE as of 10/12/2023
WE’VE HAD RESIDENTS IN OUR MANOR BUILDING TEST POSITIVE FOR SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). VISITATION WILL CONTINUE, BUT WE NEED TO INFORM YOU THAT VISITING IS NOT RECOMMENDED. IF YOU CHOOSE TO VISIT YOUR LOVED ONE WHILE WE ARE IN OUTBREAK STATUS, YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF THE RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19. IF YOU CHOOSE TO VISIT, YOU MUST FOLLOW BASIC INFECTION CONTROL GUIDELINES:
- Facemasks covering the nose and mouth are to be worn at all times.
- Perform excellent hand hygiene.
- Social distance (at least 6 feet away) from all residents and staff.
- Go directly to the apartment of the resident you’re visiting.
- Visit only in the apartment unless otherwise directed.
- Exit the facility directly after your visit.
Please check back to our website or Facebook for further updates.