Covid Trainings – Essential Caregivers
Essential Caregiver Required PPE Training
One of the steps that must be completed before you can be considered an essential caregiver is to complete PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) training. Please watch each of the videos below. They will give you instructions on the proper use, handling and procedures in regards to PPE. You can watch them as many times as you need to thoroughly understand and memorize the steps. At the bottom of the page you will be asked to sign a document stating you’ve watched each video and understand the proper procedures for PPE.
1) How to properly use and re-use a surgical mask. Your mask must be stored in a paper bag when not in use. Do not use a sealed zip lock baggie.
2) Social distancing and preventing the spread of Covid-19.
3) Proper hand washing. Wash your hands for 20 seconds, enough time to sing the “Happy Birthday” song twice.
4) Proper way to use hand sanitizer.
5) How to apply and fit N95 respirator mask.
5) Please Click Download Below for our Face Shield Instructions
6) Please click Download below to read our Essential Caregiver policy
When you are done with viewing this training, Click “Sign Document” and log in below. You must use a valid email – as a part of the signing process, you will receive a confirmation email.
The signature is ONLY considered complete when you click “Confirm Document” in the confirmation email.