COVID-19 Related Training
April 23, 2020 Training
1) Covid-19 How to properly use and re-use a surgical mask. Your mask must be stored in a paper bag when not in use. Do not use a sealed zip lock baggie.
2) Covid-19 Donning and doffing PPE. How to put on and take off PPE correctly.
3) Covid-19 Social distancing and preventing the spread of Covid-19.
4) Covid-19 Proper hand washing. Wash your hands for 20 seconds, enough time to sing the “Happy Birthday” song twice.
4) Covid-19 Proper way to use hand sanitizer.
6) How to apply and fit N95 respirator mask.
7) General Instructions on use of N95 Masks
8) Dining Room Observation and Inspection
Please click Download below to read Health Care Personnel Training for COVID-19
When you are done with viewing this training, Click “Sign Document” and log in below. You must use a valid email – as a part of the signing process, you will receive a confirmation email.
The signature is ONLY complete when you click “Confirm Document” in the confirmation email.